We acknowledge and respect the rights of station owners. We also provide specific information for you to access these content sites directly, and we encourage you to do so. All content on this site is openly accessible on the internet. We do not intentionally link to any content that has been restricted by the content holders. Likewise, we welcome business partnerships with media companies – please contact us if you fit in this category.
If you wish to remove your station in our directory please submit your DCMA Notices to email@example.com put "DMCA CLAIM" to the subject and include the following to be deemed valid:
1. An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed.
2. A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to enable Pinoy Radio Portal to identify that content (e.g. URL or list of URLS where possible).
3. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
5. An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.